Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day





We celebrated Father's Day a little early this year since Jeff & I will be gone on Father's Day. The kids made Jeff breakfast in bed and gave him their presents and then he had his favorite dinner; chicken fried steak.
I wanted to save something for him to see on the real Father's Day though, so I had the kids answer these questions about Jeff. Some of the answers are sweet, and others are funny. Please enjoy what my children think about their dad:

Zach:
My dad is funny because: he makes jokes.
My dad thinks I am funny when: I make jokes too.
My dad is 36 years old. (close, he's 37)
His favorite thing to do is: build stuff.
His favorite color is: green.
My dad's job is: to work at Paragon.
He loves to eat: Chicken Fried Steak, and regular steak, and anything he cooks on his smoker.
He is really good at: Working at Paragon.
My dad loves when I: build with him.
My dad always says: "Bub" (it's what we have called Zach since he was a baby.)
My favorite thing about my dad is: he is himself.

Riley:
My dad is funny because: he makes lots of jokes.
My dad thinks I am funny when: I tell jokes.
My dad is 35 years old.
His favorite thing to do is: cook on his smoker.
His favorite color is: green.
My dad's job is: Vice President at Paragon.
He loves to eat: Chicken Fried Steak.
He is really good at: his job.
My dad loves when I: make him things.
My dad always says: "Fart Monkey"
My favorite thing about my dad is: that he is nice.

Lily:
My dad is funny because: he picks me up & swings me around.
My dad thinks I am funny when: I make silly faces.
My dad is 127 years old.
His favorite thing to do is: watch TV.
His favorite color is: green.

He loves to eat: salad.
He is really good at: fixing things.
My dad loves when I: hug him.
My dad always says: that I am "Pooter"
My favorite thing about my dad is: that he loves me!


Happy Father's Day Jeff! Our kids are very lucky to have you! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment