Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Happy 12th Birthday Zach!!



12 years ago, Jeff & I were blessed with our first child. We had waited so long for him. I remember the night after he was born, just sitting there staring at him, and saying to Jeff over & over again, "He's ours! I can't believe this little guy is ours!"
Zach, you really were an easy baby. You slept through the night at 6 weeks. You did everything early; crawling, walking, talking.....you even seem to want to start being a teenager early. ;0) You have always been my child to do things your way, even if it takes you three times longer. You are exactly like your daddy that way. ;0) We are so proud of the boy you have become. You are loving, generous, empathetic, and oh so smart. We love you Zach!! Happy Birthday.....don't grow up too fast on me. :0)

2 comments:

  1. Tell Zach Happy Bday from us! I failed to carry this over to my 2014 calendar so Zach will get his card a little late from us :0( sorry!
    -D

    ReplyDelete