Wednesday, August 19, 2015

First Day of School 2015

The kids started school today!! This summer has gone by SO fast, but I am ready for school to start. ;0)

The kids awoke to these fun treats sitting on the kitchen table this morning:



These were what the kids brought to their teachers this morning:



My big 3rd Grader Lily!!


Zach going into 7th Grade!!


Riley, not too sure what he thinks about going into 5th Grade. ;0)



Zach didn't even want to walk into the building with us. LOL! I did get a picture of Riley with his teacher, Sister Eloise.



And of course, Lily wanted a picture with her new teacher, Mrs. Matechik:





They all said they had a great (if not overwhelming for the older two) first day.
:0)

1 comment:

  1. I love Zach's "I want to be a professional gamer" quote! :-)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete