Thursday, August 27, 2009

Extreme Sports

One day last week, Zach got all of his bike safety gear on. He normally only wears a helmet, but he put the helmet on, the knee pads on, and the elbow pads on. Then he turned to me and said, "I'm going to do Extreme Sports!"

This could have meant anything! Zach is my child who loves to climb, and get on things that are probably not safe for him to get on.......like my fireplace mantle.......

Anyway. I asked what he was going to do, and he said, "Just watch!"

Really? Just watch?

Then he laid down on the driveway and did this:



Yep, he just rolled down the driveway.
That's as extreme as they come.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!! I'm so glad he thinks that is extreme and didn't come up with anything else.

    P.S. KEEP HIM AWAY FROM UNCLE BILL!! ;0)

    -D.

    ReplyDelete