Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chalkboards

I was walking around Michael's yesterday looking for something for Lily to do as an art project and I saw these:

These cute chalk boards were only $1.99 each!!
They came in lots of shapes, but I grabbed a princess one for Lily & rectangles for Lily's cousins for a craft day.

I also got this pink marabou for Lily's crown, glitter flower & star stickers, and chalkboard sticker paper to cut shapes out of:
Before craft day started, I hot glued the pink marabou onto Lily's crown.
She was super excited about it.

Then when Camden came over (Johnny was sick =( so he couldn't come), he and Lily decorated their chalk boards.
I didn't get any pictures of them actually decorating them, but I did get some off them coloring on them when they were done!


Here are their cute chalk boards!



These were fun to make and the kids can use them over & over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment