Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Trip to Mississippi

My sister Amy, her little girl Emma, and I went to Mississippi last Friday to see our new nephew, Tanner. Isn't he a little cutie??


This is his "big" sister, Madison:


She is just too adorable!!
Here is Amy holding Tanner. We had so much fun holding him. He is such a cuddly baby!


Tanner & I. He has to funniest expressions!



Madi is such a good big sister.


Emma & Madi loved playing with eachother. They were so funny to watch & listen too.


Miss Madison & I. I miss her already!


My beautiful sister-in-law Udrika. I had so much fun catching up with her, talking & laughing!


My brother Joe was there too, but I guess I didn't take any pictures of him with my camera. :0(

On Sunday, Amy & I took Madi & Emma outside to play with bubbles. They were so funny with them!





We drove the very long drive home on Tuesday. 
I had such a good time seeing them & meeting my new nephew, but I was glad to be back home! :0)

1 comment:

  1. I seriously love these pictures! I have some pretty funny cousins :p

    ReplyDelete