Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring...Is that really you?

Spring is my second favorite season, Fall being my first. I like Winter and Summer too....I just wish there was less of each of them. After the first snow, I am ready to move on, and I would like Summer much better if it just wasn't so hot!!! =) So today when it was warm and sunny, we decided to go for a walk to the park. On the way we saw signs of Spring!! Here are some of them:

Two kids in a wagon ready for a walk....
(with NO coats or jackets!!)
Buds on the trees....
Riley rolling down the hill at the park...
(OK, he does this in all of the seasons, but he wanted me to take his picture.)
Green grass poking up....
A robin.....
Little purple flowers.....
And two tired kids after playing at the park.

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of you! Looks like you all had fun. :-)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete