Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lily's Jumps

I love how kids' minds work.
They have such great imaginations!
And my kids seem to have them in abundance sometimes..... =)
The other day, Lily was jumping around the backyard.
Then she came up to me and was looking very sad.
She told me she had lost her jumps.
Yes, lost her jumps.
They were somewhere in the backyard.
I told her to go find them.
She said she did, but they kept jumping away from her.
What were we going to do?!?!?
She was no longer able to jump.
So I did the only thing I could do.
I gave her a net to go catch them.

She was cracking me up!
She ran all over the backyard trying to catch her jumps.
She was really into it too.


She would catch them, but they would always get away.
This went on for awhile. =)
We have very few boring days around here.

1 comment: