Monday, August 16, 2010

Goodbye Summer!

Our summer is quickly dwindling down.
We have two days left.
The boys start school on Wednesday.
I have mixed emotions about school starting.
Riley will be starting Kindergarten and will be gone all day long... =(
But then I think:
The boys will be gone all day long!! =)
Next week Lily will go to preschool two mornings a week.
How can she be so old???? =(
But then I think:
I have two whole mornings to myself!!!! =)
I am sure Wednesday morning will be a little tough.
Sending Riley (my baby boy) off to Kindergarten.
And it will be sad watching Zach act all old,
like he does not need mom to walk him to his class.....
big Second grader that he is.....
Second grade??? When did that happen??
And I KNOW sending Lily to preschool will be hard...for me that is.
She's so excited she can hardly stand it!
But for now.....as I listen to the fighting, and the screaming, and the, "Mom, there is nothing to do!" I know I will somehow manage to make it through the first few weeks a school. ;-)

Here is an overview of some of the fun things we did over the summer.
I honestly do not know what else we could have squeezed in.
Hope you all had a great summer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment