Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve

We started out our Christmas Eve by going over to the Logan's side of the family for our Christmas with them. Here are all of the Logan grandchildren:

After a breakfast of yummy quiche, cinnamon rolls, and fruit, we opened presents!




Then we got a picture of the grandkids with Grandma & Grandpa.....


and Great Grandma!

It was such a fun morning/afternoon!

That evening, we got dressed up for Christmas Eve mass.










Later on, after we got home, we got the cookies & milk ready to set out for Santa!


All jammied-up and ready for bed!


**Funny story about the jammies; I had matching jammies that I had ordered online. I didn't actually open them until Christmas Eve night, right before I had the kids put them on. (They all looked like what Lily has on.) Riley was the first to put them on. He said, "I look like a girl!" The jammies were pretty girly looking, even though they were supposed to be for boys and girls. =( Zach said, "I am NOT putting those on!" Riley was going to be a good sport and wear them anyway, but was very relieved when I told him he could put some of his other jammies on. =) So, we called my sister Mary who has girls the same age as my boys, and asked if they would like some new Christmas jammies. Good thing they live so close to us and could come over & get them before they went to bed! At least someone got to wear them! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment