Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Zach!

On December 2, 2002, at 5:02 pm, Jeff & I welcomed an 8 pound 3 ounce baby boy. He was 2 weeks early. Our lives have never been the same.



















I never thought time could fly by so fast. Nine years has not lasted as long as I think it should. My little baby boy is almost as tall as I am!

Zach, you are such a smart and clever boy. Sometimes your intelligence astounds me. You are so funny too, and you can always make me laugh, but you can also frustrate me with your stubbornness. You have such a loving heart, and I am so proud of the person you are becoming. Happy Birthday Zach. We love you SO much!!

3 comments:

  1. 2 weeks early and he was 8 pounds?! I'm glad you didn't go to full term! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Getting teary eyed just thinking how fast they all grow!

    -D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I know! I can't imagine how big he would have been if he was born on his due date!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete