Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sidewalk Paint

 I have seen a reicpe for sidewalk paint several times, and I have been wanting to do it, I just never have. So, the other night I fianlly mixed some up for the kids.


It's actually really easy to make.
Here is the cornstarch & water:


Then I added food coloring to each cup:


We had four colors:


The kids had fun painting the driveway!
I think the only thing I would do differently next time is get bigger brushes.






They were all sitting there painting away, being so good.
Then I made the mistake of telling Lily to flick some paint at Zach.
Then this started:


I think the flicking paint at each other was more fun than the actual painting. ;0)
They were covered with paint!
























Good thing it all washes off with the hose! :0)

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea. My kids would love the painting, and the throwing! :) May have to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete