Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Christmases

After we open presents on Christmas morning,
we head over to my parents' house.
We eat lunch and then we let the kids open their presents.
Then my mom and dad open their presents.
Then the adults have a funny white elephant gift exchange.
Now, I have eight siblings.
They all have spouses (fiancees) & children.
So you can imagine how many people are there.
Obviously with that many people, not everyone can come every year.
This year EVERYBODY was there!!! =)
So this is just one picture that pretty much sums up what my parents' house looks like on Christmas:

We took a family picture......outside.

It's the only place all of us would fit!
It's loud & crowded, and I wouldn't want it any other way. =)
On Sunday, we headed over to the Logan side of our family!
Sheril (my mother-in-law) got all of the grandkids together and taught them a song to sing for all of the adults!
It was very cute.
I love how intent these two are to get the actions right.
Then it is present time!
After all of the presents were unwrapped, we took a family picture too!

We are so lucky that we get to spend Christmas with all of our families.
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment