Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

We're back!!! Jeff and I got in late last night and this morning we were reminded that we are the parents of three children. =) No more relaxing on the beach for us with no real schedule.....but that's OK (really). We are really glad to be home with the kids. As fun and relaxing as it was, it is nice to be home. Hopefully in the next day or two I will have pictures of our trip. But first thing this morning, we were reminded that fireworks had been promised to two little boys, so vacation pictures will have to wait. =)

Here are pictures of the kids with flags. I tried to get one of Lily and then one of the boys together, but Lily kept walking over and standing next to the boys so she could be in the picture too, so I have another picture of all three of them. (Can you say "ham"?) =)
When the pictures were "finally" over, the boys ran for the fireworks that we got this morning....first thing this morning....I don't think they were excited....=)



We have lots more 4th of July celebrating to do!! I hope everyone has a great holiday! Stay safe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment