Thursday, April 16, 2009

Egg People

Here are the kids' egg people after a few weeks of growing. I was actually really surprised that the grass grew so quickly!

Zach has been wanting to cut his egg's "hair" since we started this project, so yesterday he was very happy when I told him it was tall enough to cut.



Here is Zach and his egg with it's new hairdo.



Flowers!

Riley and Lily helped me plant flowers for the front porch today. I have been wanting to do this for weeks now, but it has been too cold. I think we are finally past the point where we will get a late freeze, so Lily and I went to pick out the flowers and after Riley got home from school, we put them in pots. They had a lot of fun putting the dirt into the pots.

Riley did a good job planting some of the flowers.

Then they both helped water them.

Now they have a pretty spot to hang out at.

No comments:

Post a Comment