Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cute

This morning, when I was getting the kids ready to take Riley to the dentist, I asked the boys to get their shoes on and I ran back upstairs to grab mine. (because I couldn't have possibly remembered those the last seven times I had been up there....) Riley sometimes takes this as: get your shoes on and get in the car immediately. I don't know why he does that. I will find him in a dark garage all buckled up and waiting to go....even if we aren't going anywhere yet. Anyway...I was walking to the open garage door thinking that Riley had closed himself in the car again and saw this:



Zach had his word ring from school out and was reading the words to Lily. I stood there listening to him. He was sounding out the words to her like he was trying to teach her to read. She was just sitting there watching and listening to him. A moment of cuteness to start my day. Later on I saw Lily with the word ring, flipping through it and saying nonsense words for each card. I thought that was cute too. These moments of sibling love are fleeting in our house. Don't get me wrong, they love each other....just not all of the time. =)

Oh, and if you were wondering where Riley was, he was sitting in the car, in the dark, by himself. He is one silly guy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment