Saturday, June 6, 2009

Silly Girl!

My children make me laugh on a daily basis. This week, Lily has been particularly funny. First, her new favorite game is to "scare" you. This is made even funnier by the fact that her idea of a scary roar is almost a whisper. She also loves it when you scare her back in the middle of her scaring you. She starts giggling, it is so cute! Here is a video of Lily and Jeff scaring each other.


Also this week:

My friend Stephanie is expecting a baby in November and she is going to borrow some of my baby things. So, I drug them upstairs for her to look at. (because no one should be subjected to going into my basement....not even me, really. It is a MESS!!!) Lily found all of the baby equipment fascinating! She tried to get into the bassinet and the bouncer and played with the fish on the swing. I kept telling her to stay away from it, but she kept wanting to play with it. Anyway, I had walked out of the room and when I came back, this is what I saw:

Somehow she had taken off the tray with toys, climbed into the swing, and replaced the tray. She was very proud of herself....and very mad when I took her out!

The boys also make me laugh all of the time. They have such funny personalities. (and happen to be extremely sarcastic....I wonder who they get that from??) So, it is fun to watch Lily start to develop her own personality and sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment